Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mojo Monday 104

I'm not sure why it took me soooooo long to do this card, and then actually post it. I think I probably missed the Mojo Monday deadline! It's been a pretty hectic week. I was called in for five days of work at three different schools, doing five different jobs. Crazy! But the good news is, I got a posting at my son's school, so I should be able to stay at the same place for a good while.

The other big news is that, even as I write this, I am starting to feel my baby move around! That has got to be the coolest thing about being pregnant again!

Supplies (all CTMH): patterned paper from Emporium Level 2 paper packet, cardstock in Autumn Terracotta, Sweet Leaf, Colonial White and Cocoa, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Creme Brulee and Cocoa, Thankful Greeting My Acrylix stamp set, Exclusive Inks marker in Cocoa, ribbon from Designer Heartfelt Collection
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment