Sunday, September 20, 2009

First Card Workshop

I am so excited to be able to do my first workshop next weekend! All of my original plans for this workshop went up in smoke when my September Stamp of the Month set did not arrive with my last order (what happened????? Did I forget to click the right box on my order?) Well, being the true professional that I am (hahaha!), I just came up with these three cards for the ladies to try using Treetops My Acrylix stamp set. I chose the colour palette from one of the Idea Book pages, and went from there, using three different patterns from Wishes (truly a great resource book, especially for someone as inexperienced with cards as I am). I love the vibrant colours, and the fall-ish theme. Hopefully the ladies will love them too (fingers crossed)!

Supplies (all CTMH): patterned paper from Bella level 2 paper packet, cardstock in Smokey Plum, Tulip, Garden Green, and Colonial White, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Creme Brulee, Tulip, Cocoa, and Olive, Treetops, Dainty Thoughts, and Annotations My Acrylix stamp sets

Other: Versamark Ink, clear embossing powder
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment