Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mojo Monday 102


Well, this card did not turn out at all like I had hoped! Does that ever happen to you, where you're just going along, and then, hey, that doesn't work, and that's not going to fit. The card base was just too small to fit the images I wanted. I didn't give up, though, and this is how it ended up. I AM happy with the colors! They were inspired by pages 50 & 51 of the new Autumn/Winter 2009 Close to My Heart Idea Book, accessible to customers today on the CTMH website. (I have to try to figure out a link to that on here!)

Supplies (all CTMH): cardstock in Colonial White and Cocoa, patterned paper from Perfect Day Level 2 paper packet and Emporium Level 2 paper packet, No Peeking My Acrylix stamp set, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Cocoa, Tulip, and Sweet Leaf, Exclusive Inks marker in Tulip, and blending pen
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment