Saturday, September 26, 2009

2 Challenges In One!

Wow, I am so stoked that my last layout received 5 comments!!!!! Now I am so motivated that I decided to try not only another color challenge at SPCC, but a layout challenge at Scrapsketch as well.

So it took me a while to find some pictures to go along with the SPCC color challenge. Originally I wanted to find some fall pictures. But, failing that, I found these oldies (but goodies!) of my son. He was such a funny little guy, and check out those chubby cheeks! So kissable, muah!

Supplies (all CTMH): patterned paper from Animal Cookies Level 2 paper packet, cardstock in Cocoa and Desert Sand, Classmate Alphabet and Thoughtful Seasons My Acrylix stamp sets, Exclusive Inks stamp pad in Cocoa, and Exclusive Inks marker in Cocoa

Other: journaling spot from Prima, Bazzill cardstock in Cheddar (I think?), and buttons stolen from my mom's stash (truly vintage, thanks,Mom!)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so adorable. Isn't it funny how you look at certain colors just laying there in your pile and never realize what a great layout they would make. It is like clothing in that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great - I love how you used the two challenges together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Love the buttons!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that is so cute! Great job on your page!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SPCC Creator

    ReplyDelete