Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2 Design Dollies Challenges in One

I couldn't quite manage the Trifecta with this challenge, but I did incorporate 2 challenges in one layout. I loved the sketch this week, so I used that, and I also did the elements challenge, which was a first for me, and quite tricky. The project needed to have three different patterned papers, a tag, something lime green, a red ribbon, and an uncoloured stamped image. Whew, that was tough! 26 layouts down for 2010!

Supplies (all CTMH): patterned paper from Rough and Tumble, Tinkering, and Stardust Level 2 paper packs, Black cardstock, and Natural Hemp, Moments In Time My Acrylix stamp set

Other: unknown red ribbon, scalloped circles, "celebrate" stamp, and chipboard tag, Creative Memories pen, and Beary Patch patterned paper
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love it Rox!! The colour combo. It really makes the pictures the main focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO! This is so cute! I love the colors you picked and how you rawked the sketch! Lovely! Thanks for playin with us Dollies!

    ReplyDelete