Friday, May 28, 2010

Colour Me Monday

Jeannette Lynton, the founder of Close to My Heart, puts out a colour combo every Monday at her blog (see the link over in my sidebar) and she comes up with the most amazing projects to go along with each one. This week's combo was super tough for me. It was Autumn Terracotta, Garden Green, New England Ivy, and Crystal Blue. I almost gave up on it completely, but I perservered, and this is the result! I also used a sketch from over at 4x6 photo sketch blog. What do you think?

Supplies (all CTMH): White Daisy, Garden Green and Crystal Blue textured cardstock, Dazzling Die Cuts (letters and flowers), Exclusive Inks stamp pad in Crystal Blue, patterned paper (reverse side) from Boom-di-Ada Level 2 paper pack

Other: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Blue, Creative Memories pen, and unknown date stamp

P.S. - this is layout #32 of 120 for the year!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment