Thursday, May 20, 2010

Layout #30

Just a quick post today - I feel like I have soooooo much to do around the house! This layout was inspired by one I saw in the July 2009 issue of Creating Keepsakes, and I love how simple it was to put together. Two beautiful photos, a few patterned paper strips, staples and brads, a mixed media title (totally stolen from a magazine, only I can't remember which one!), some journaling, and I'm done!

Supplies (all CTMH): patterned paper from Animal Cookies Level 2 paper pack, Exclusive Inks marker in Tulip, brads, Delightful Alphabet My Acrylix stamp set, Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Tulip, Desert Sand, and Indian Corn Blue

Other: Creative Memories letter stickers, other letter stickers, and staples
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, just love those bright colours and the title makes me laugh, I may have one of those photos very soon. I scraplift too, great when mojo is waning too. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, love the title!!! And the primary colours! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I might just have to steal this one on you!! I have a couple of toothless grins to scrapbook!! I love how you did the title!!

    ReplyDelete