Thursday, October 14, 2010

Layout #69 and Creative Scrappers #125


My computer is infected with 24 viruses and I don't know how much longer I'll be here! I made this layout for Creative Scrappers sketch 125 (big celebration!), so hopefully I can get it linked up, but I don't know if it'll work, my computer is not letting me do ANYTHING!!! So if I don't get to visit your blogs, you know why. Amazing how much I've come to live in the virtual world. I feel like I'm going down on a sinking ship! Goodbye, all! It's been great...


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Rox!! I love the distressing you did aroung the edges and the way you did the title. Very cute pic too (: You added a lot of cute elements to this page (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack! i hope your computer gets better soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is awful, I hope you will be able to get rid of them, damm viruses, either real or virtual I hate them. Love to you, love this gorgeous layout. Melxx

    ReplyDelete