Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Layout for TPE and Sketchy Thursdays

The colors for The Pink Elephant challenge this week are pink, orange, and aqua - how awesome is that?! So girly, I knew I had to do it! And the sketch at Sketchy Thursdays this week is just awesome, but alas, I missed the deadline by about an hour. Darn it, I tried so hard, but dinner got in the way, and then there was that crying baby (I told Ailis I was going to bring Brenna to Wal-Mart and trade her in for a non-crying, sleep through the night model - she was not impressed!) and "family time". Life does get in the way of scrapping and blogging, doesn't it? But, I did finish this layout in record time as I only started it today, and I love it! So can't complain, right?

Supplies: CTMH cardstock, patterned paper, and ink, Bazzill cardstock, Cosmo Cricket tag, Creative Memories pen, Prima pebbles, Making Memories flower brads, MME acrylic border, unknown trim, ribbon, and flowers

6 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Rox!!! I love the borders, and how you did your journalling. The pic on the slide is adorable (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous scrapbook page Roxy! When I first read the colour combination I thought uh-oh, but you have really made this work, it's fab! Love the photos too!

    Hugs - Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really fun page - I love how it all ties together! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to add to my last post not delete it...I will get this blogging thing some day...anyways previos post I love your layout it's beautiful.

    I wanted to respond to your post...thanks for following me and it's nice to meet you to! It does sound like we have a ton in common. Are you going to convention this year?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Roxy! Such fun colours and subject matter!! LOL! Great job on the ST sketch! Hoping to get scrapping soon myself and start entering some challenges again but, like you, life keeps interfering! Darn kids!! Why do they insist on needing food every few hours, and clean clothes, and stories read to them, and ....

    sigh

    ... off to put the roast in the oven!

    ReplyDelete