Monday, December 7, 2009

SPCC #26

I found this quiz I gave my kids ages ago on this computer a while back. Good thing I saved it! I love looking back and remembering what they were like, even a year ago. They change so much so fast! At first, I wanted to use my CTMH Aspen paper pack, because it's so wintery, but when I saw the colours for this weeks SPCC challenge, I thought, "Ailis has a purple coat, Nolan's wearing red mitts, the snow is white, why not?" So I worked on the layout all week, using a very balanced design from Reflections called "Front and Centre-Trio", and finally finished it last night. I was ready to post it to my blog and enter it in the challenge, and wouldn't you know my husband just HAD to watch the newest episode of Dexter online. I decided to oblige, seeing as it was his birthday. (As an interesting aside, I used to watch Dexter with him, until one of the characters badmouthed scrapbooking. How dare she? Turned me right off!) So I missed the deadline for the challenge, but what the heck, I'll post my page anyway.
Do you think it needs something in the bottom centre section? I think it looks a little bare. I am open to suggestions!
Supplies (all CTMH): White Daisy and Tulip cardstock, patterned paper (back side) from Life Delights Level 2 paper pack, alpha stamps from Felicity pack, White Daisy embossing powder
Other: Versamark ink, Arial font, Uniball Signo pen, Creative Memories album
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment