Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Layout #71


I just love this page, if I do say so myself, not least of all because my baby's so gorgeous! I made it a while back for a design team application, but I wasn't chosen (boohoo! sob!) so I guess I can post it now. I did some fancy cutting with my craft knife because I didn't want to cover up all the beautiful swirls in the paper, and I made the flowers by basting the ribbon and then gathering it up into a circle (a lot of glue dots went into securing those puppies!) I didn't have matching paper for the journaling block, so I dyed some plain stuff with distress ink. Thanks for looking, everyone!
Supplies: Bo Bunny patterned paper, CTMH cardstock, American Crafts Thickers, MME acetate border strip, CTMH cardstock, Creative Memories pen, Tim Holtz distress ink, unknown ribbon and twill
P.S. - It's snowing here! Ack!

2 comments:

  1. dying your own is a great idea - fab page :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenna is beautiful Rox! Look at those BLUE eyes!!! I absolutely love this layout!!! One of my fav colour combos!!
    Enjoy the snow!!! (: we're getting beating down rain and lots of wind (it was about 17 degrees today)

    ReplyDelete