Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Layout #50 - Monkey Face



Here's the 2nd layout I was working on at the crop the other night. This time I used a Page Maps sketch from one of the Page Maps books the store has available for croppers. I'm really loving the Maya Road kraft doilies I bought there, I bet I'm gonna use them up real quick! I finished most of the layout at the crop, then added the doodles, journaling, title, and a bit of machine stitching on the ribbon at home. I just love these photos, I'm glad I got them on a page!

Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Webster's Pages and Echo Park patterned paper, Maya Road doilies, Hampton Arts alpha stamps, Close to My Heart ink, Creative Memories pen, unknown ribbon
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Can't keep my eyes off that cutie to check out the rest of the layout! LOL!!!
    But seriously, those doilies are fabulous. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just how cute are these photos? I agree, the best photo shoot! Lovely layout, love the girlie colours.

    Hugs, Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super dooper cute!!! Love your layout - perfect for these gorgeous photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just too darn cute!!!! Beautiful layout Rox!! My bestest friend Jen got me a Page Maps for my birthday last year and I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my is she a cutie! What a cute picture and great page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those photos are priceless! Love the doodling, and I must get some of those kraft doilies! And the doodling is fab, it adds the perfect final pop to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so adorable!! How can your resist that face? Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete